Friday, December 30, 2005

1st meeting

We had our first meeting yesterday!

Was already excited about the whole thing even though I was nursing a headache before & after the meeting. Strange arh.. I even felt like vomitting on the bus.

But anyway, yah on the team we have Daniel, the team leader (clap clap), Louis, Dezhang, Chin Ho-asst leader (clap clap), Qiaoli, Jieying, Liling & myself. The three big adults are Iris, Roy & Lonnie who will be going with us as well.

I thought it was really gd tat we had this piece of paper where we looked at our motives & reasons for going for this trip.

and I realised i had so many personal reasons why I'm going!

Actually I didn't pray very long about this trip but I just felt like going for one before I start work, somehow. I am not sure if it's the right attitude but I do hope that God will use me at this trip in my area of giftedness in Chinese & relating with youths.

Also, really 2 see how gambling has affected the people over there.

I think it's also refreshing that I'm not leading the team or co-leading but doing more of a support role. It's good lor tat I'm sitting back & relaxing while Daniel does the hard work... haaa..oops i dun mean that but rather allowing others 2 take lead is nice sometimes.

Yup, decided 2 keep this blog here cos will be posting updates on preparation of trip.. my thoughts & prayer requests for my friends 2 come & see.

And of course, photos when the trip is over!

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger geoklan said...

hihi.. thought it's reali cool to go macau for mission trip. have fren who was in macau. do update abt the trip when you come back tho that's like yrs later.. btw, i managed my way here via dz's blog.. haha.. will keep you guys in prayer.. +)

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hi geok!

Thanks for dropping by..Din expect 2 see u here. yup, tx so much!

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home