Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Progress thus far

I missed the 2nd mission trip meeting so Daniel met up with me today 2 run through some stuff.Basically was the words - how to say them in Cantonese. Think it's really gonna be not easy so PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!

Also helped him 2 translate his testimony into Mandarin. I think so far progress has been quite good for our team. Yesterday night was very glad that all the poly people were praying for us. I hope they will continue 2 pray for us & even support us in the work.

I thank God that my father is willing 2 pay for the $600 I'm supposed 2 raise. But I will continue to appeal to others becos there's 8 of us on the trip(the students) & i think it will not be easy for some of 'em to actually be able to raise enough funds.

Tmr is the third meeting where we will practice more on the language & following week will be my turn to teach EBS in Chinese!!!!

Woahh.. very fast! It's drawing so near!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home