Monday, March 06, 2006

Countdown!!!

Well it's been almost 2 months!!! I wanted 2 blog sometime in Feb with photos but in the end, din get to do so

Anyway, today we had a fruitful time of training. Almost whole day cos morning started off with staff mtg where we shared our prayer requests & everyone prayed for us. In noon, we practiced skit & also watched The Day After Tomorrow. In the evening, we had sharing by Pastor Ong about Macau & ended off with prayer & a time of practicing our Cantonese.

Surprisingly, I din feel tired the whole day. I think it's because I make sure I rested earlier ytd nite. I thinktats v impt & also i took a shower this morning. of cos now i feel the bed bugs calling but at least I din feel sleeply today. which is good.

Had lotsa fun directing the skit today. Improvement greatly from last rnd. At least the actors have some idea & have a script they can follow. They also started to improvise on their parts which is good ... i feel considering most of 'em dun have acting experience i think.

As I direct the skit, i really thank God for the times i had training in Parts, school & even in church for dramas & skits. No wonder like what Pastor shared with us on Sat, every experience we go thru is for something beneficial. I din think much in the past when I had opportunities to act, script all these stuff or even direct. I mean whenI was younger, i prob thought of it as something really fun..learnt alot of things. Never really understood significantly how arts can be used to glorify God.

But today I did. I realised how that experience has helped me & even today, I can actually helped the group to get the skit together.

There's quite alot of things that have yet to be settled. For my side, I have to ..

1. co-ordinate skit (fine-tune script, liase with LL abt music, liase with CH on enactment, costumes/props with Louis)
2. the day after tomorrow (work with louis the questions & article for the uni studs)
3. creative methods. (zap those good ones & pack..)
4. translate qiaoli's testimony!
5. Prepare EBS for thurs... (to teach the rest & tie down loose ends)

Yup.. its real excitinG! and im looking fwd 2 the trip. though it will be coupled with many difficulties along the way I believed God will be with us thru & thru..

- yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home