Thursday, March 09, 2006

I cun wait 2 leave Singapore...

The meetings have been ending rather late. Abit worried mum will be scolding but she din really & maybe cos i rem to called her while waiting for bus

I'm really tired today. shldnt have stayed up to chat last nite.. sigh i really need 2 prioritise my life alot alot alot. I've so many things 2 think thru.

Yet, I dun find the mission trip stuff as burdens. I am probably more affected by my own spiritual walk with God... I think like what we shared with one another, this will be a gd trip for all of us.. esp myself 2 go away for a while & be recharged, re-affirmed of certain things I do & my life as a Christian.

I noe tats nt the main purpose of the mission trip but I supposed after a trip, we will be more recharged..As the trip draws nearer, we r getting more excited but also anxious abit cos of the many things tat we haven prepared! But at least thank God today we managed 2 prac gospel sharing & EBS lessons too. Skit prac went on as well :)

I cun wait 2 go.. really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home