Friday, March 10, 2006

A thanksgiving entry...

This entry is not exactly relevant to the trip but decided to write here cos' I am really happy for Qiaoli & myself.. Actually more for her cos' initially she was qt worried tat she might not pass her exam & the sub will actually be during our mission trip!!! I was worried for her too.. I thought: What if it happened to me? will I go for the trip or stay for the sub paper?

But thank God, in the end she managed to clear all!! :)

I know when I say such things like thank God, some friends might think..but isn't it your own efforts tat caused u to do well?

True, you do have 2 work hard for it but I really think God has a big hand behind everything that I do.. and he has been richly blessing me with everything I have in the past few years. Despite of my involvement in church & YFC ministry, esp with heavier responsibilities since last Nov, the leader was worried tat my results will actually suffer...

It's like the more I serve, the heavier my role, the greater the blessings he gave. I have my fair share of disappointments when I serve..Tiredness, weariness.. Esp this morning, i was feeling quite despondent on my way to meet 'em at Tampines

But God really knows how to cause little joys in my heart like this.. He knew that I need these little things to perk me up. He knows that and shows me his wonders...

And I know I can never thank Him enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home