Tuesday, March 14, 2006

7 more days

We're 7 days away... excited? me am v very! counting down the number of days is so exciting

Today we gathered in the room where we first met for the mission trip meeting. The feeling was really surreal. Like remembered the first time we all gathered.

Looking back.. 3 months have past us so fast.. Dec, Jan & Feb.. And now we're already just 7 days to the week.

I thank God indeed for bringing me thru the preparation. I ought to thank him for refining me in these few weeks also...the refinining process is also making me more aware n conscious of what I need 2 look out for durin this trip itself..

I hope i will be a blessing n nt a burden to the trip. I think I need 2 pray tat i wun be conceited also.. becos of certain experiences in mission trip doesnt make me better than any of my grp mates.. I must not let it sway me.. and remember tat it is God who paves the way, not the experience tat brings me thru...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home