Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm Home!

I'm back!

It has been a whirlwind but well, on the whole I enjoyed the trip very much.. Will go into details another time but basically was very warmed by the work that we did there.. & the people we met...

The itinery went as planned which was a thanksgiving & we came back safe & sound, just that we were all really tired when we returned!

Thanks to all who have been praying for me & my team! God was indeed very kind to us throughout the trip.. despite minor hiccups, he always led the way & allowed us to meet different groups of Christians & non-Christians. Most importantly, it broadened my perspective & helped me 2 gain a better understanding of the work there..

Will upload photos soon! When I get round to compiling the 400 - 500 photos I took? Hiaks!!! Haa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home